The representative office of the Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) in Central Asia announces an open competition among experts on new media for training services aimed at strengthening the capacity of the mass media, personal media and bloggers in Central Asia.
Follow us on Telegram
Declared topics for training:
- The future of journalism with the development of augmented (AR) and virtual (VR) reality
- New approaches in advertising. What is native advertising and how to earn income by response to it
- SMM Interaction with the audience on social networks – creating a new department from scratch
- Data Journalism for Editors and Bloggers
- Podcast creation. How to make it unique?
- Explaining and social journalism. What is it and why is this direction promising?
- News coverage of gender and conflict sensitivity
- How to create a content plan to cover various crises
- Regional news. How to survive and bloom
Training period: 3-day online training in the last weeks of May or the first weeks of June.
Target group: media editors, personal media and bloggers
Requirements for trainers / experts:
Interested experts should submit a package of documents demonstrating the availability of the required qualifications and relevant experience to provide training.
- Technical proposal with a description of previous works, designation of the topic / topics of the training (s)
- A short training plan (s) indicating the main sessions.
- Financial offer (in US dollars for 1 day of training (8 hours))
Important information: the training will take place online, thus, all trainers must have the necessary equipment (camera, computer, Internet).
Interested parties must submit Documents before 18:00 (GMT +6) on April 21, 2020 to email@example.com.
With all points of interest, you can contact by phone: + 996 (559) 655777 (WA / TG) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.