The representative office of the Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) in Central Asia, , announces an open competition among experts on conducting video lessons and modules on new media, within the framework of the “Development of New Media and Digital Journalism” project.
Follow us on Telegram
Topics of video tutorials and modules:
- SEO for the media. Website audit, SEO headline optimization.
- The future of journalism with the development of augmented (AR) and virtual (VR) reality
- New approaches in advertising. What is native advertising and how can you make money on it
- Longreads. What is it and why are they needed?
- Data journalism. Where to begin.
- Multimedia projects. How to plan and create inexpensively.
- Environmental journalism. How to cover, where to get and how to read information.
- How to cover a local or global crisis, how to plan content so that all aspects are covered and clearly presented to the reader.
- Podcasting as a tool to maintain audience loyalty. How to choose a theme and format.
- SMM in the media. How to use social networks to promote content.
What should be done?
- Develop a training module on a selected topic.
- Write a script for 1-2 training videos supplementing the module.
- Have the ability to record these videos in your own home on a camera with a quality of at least 1080p (preferably 4k).
Due to precautionary measures and to avoid the spread of COVID-19, we ask the speakers to record themselves on video independently. Technical support for recording will be provided by our editing team.
All modules and video lessons will be translated into Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Tajik and Uzbek languages and will be posted on the platform of the Media School.
Target group: journalists, editors, personal media, media outlets, bloggers and content makers.
Requirements for trainers / experts:
Interested experts should provide:
- A package of documents demonstrating the availability of the required qualifications and relevant experience for conducting video lessons.
- Technical proposal describing previous works and identifying the topic of lessons
- A brief outline of the main sessions.
- Financial proposal (in US dollars for one lesson).
- Video lessons and modules should be in Russian language
You can find detailed information about the project here.
Interested parties must submit Documents before 18:00 (GMT +6) on April 21, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, you can contact the following contact information: + 996 (559) 655777 (WhatsApp / Telegram) or e-mail: email@example.com.